Monday, March 30, 2009

Peanut Butter & Jelly Wiki


Okay, that's PBWiki but even they throw in the PB&J icon to comments so I'm not too crazy.


This was my first experience to actually contribute to a wiki even though I'm an avid user of Wikipedia. I originally was very confused by the instructions to add my blog to the wiki. Then I realized some of the pages did not already have content so the "create page" screen I got was to get it started. That took me a minute to catch on to. I was also confused by the content added by others. The point of a wiki is to add information within the page not simply as a comment, right? I understand you can do both on PBWiki but I entered my information within the original page. To differentiate my post from others on the original page I changed the font color and added my name in parenthesis. Hope this was what I was suppose to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment